Divi. The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder
Divi is powered by the Divi Builder, an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front end editor like nothing you have seen before. It will change the way you build websites forever.
Real Time Design
When you make a change to your page, everything is updated instantly right before your eyes. Design instantly!
Each element is fully customizable. Adjust fonts, colors, sizing and spacing and even apply custom CSS.
Organize With Ease
Add a new row, choose between various column types and everything fits together perfectly automatically.
46 Content Elements
Divi comes with 46 different content elements. Mix, match and build just about anything you can imagine.
Little To No Loading
The Divi Builder is insanely fast. It requires no pages refreshes and almost zero loading of any kind.
Just Click & Type
No need to open up a settings panel to add text content. Just click onto your page and start typing!
Enjoy live responsive previews and apply custom changes to specific mobile breakpoints.
Sync global items across multiple pages. Update them once and they get updated everywhere. Great for footers!
Import & Export
Save layouts to your library for later use. Import, export, share and download layouts from the web.
Jump-start your design process by using one of the 20+ pre-made layouts that ship with the builder.
Divi comes with over 20 pre-made layouts right out of the box. These beautiful layouts can be used to jump-start your new projects, allowing you to build new pages in just a matter of minutes. Load them up, swap out the content and you are good to go! They are also a great way for new customers to learn the ins and outs of the Divi Builder.
v4.7 ( updated 11-11-2020 )
– Fixed element position in wireframe preview mode.
– Fixed builder UI’s button affected by customizer style in Extra theme.
– Fixed an issue where settings modal dimension were not defined prior to a height calculation.
– Fixed issue where ReCaptcha js loaded in forms without spam protection enabled.
– Fixed custom z-index for Row inside a Section with divider not working.
– Email address validation in Contact Form changed to similar to how WordPress is_email() method works, on the FE.
– The Responsive Views Update allows users to drag the width of view modes to a custom width to simulate different device widths, choose from preset widths for popular devices, and set custom default preview widths for tablet and phone.
– Fixed Amazon S3 & Cloudfront image URLs not transformed in the builder.
– Fixed issue with blog module not showing any posts on the search result page when Relevanssi plugin is activated.
– Fixed issue with form being assigned to different account when editing the Email Option module.
– Fixed some PHP notices regarding plugins and themes update checking.
– Added support for the latest Sendinblue API (v3).
– Introduces compatibility warning system for ET plugins/themes.