Extra. The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder
Extra comes with a new set of Divi Builder modules built specifically for the needs of bloggers and online publications. These new modules can be used to build a variety of different homepage and category layouts. Now you can built a post feed to meets the needs of your unique content.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
v4.7 ( updated 11-11-2020 )
– Fixed element position in wireframe preview mode.
– Fixed builder UI’s button affected by customizer style in Extra theme.
– Fixed an issue where settings modal dimension were not defined prior to a height calculation.
– Fixed issue where ReCaptcha js loaded in forms without spam protection enabled.
– Fixed custom z-index for Row inside a Section with divider not working.
– Email address validation in Contact Form changed to similar to how WordPress is_email() method works, on the FE.
– The Responsive Views Update allows users to drag the width of view modes to a custom width to simulate different device widths, choose from preset widths for popular devices, and set custom default preview widths for tablet and phone.
– Fixed Amazon S3 & Cloudfront image URLs not transformed in the builder.
– Fixed issue with blog module not showing any posts on the search result page when Relevanssi plugin is activated.
– Fixed issue with form being assigned to different account when editing the Email Option module.
– Fixed some PHP notices regarding plugins and themes update checking.
– Added support for the latest Sendinblue API (v3).
– Introduces compatibility warning system for ET plugins/themes.
– Fixed fatal error on twitter widget credential failure.