MyListing is a WordPress theme that gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website Design your pages on the front-end and witness your work instantly come to life. MyListing pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor. All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize. Absolutely no coding required.
Whether you’re creating a business, event, or any other type of directory, you would want different look, functionality and features for each of them. Our advanced listing type creator lets you do just that. Choose between 20+ pre-made fields and create your own unlimited custom fields. Each listing can also have their own products for sale, host events, forms, reviews, comments and other custom tabs.
MyListing uses Elementor page builder – the fastest growing, open-source WordPress page builder.
Over 50 Elementor widgets ready to use.
Advanced Listing Type Builder
Add unlimited listing types, each with it’s own unique design and functionality.
Listing Type editor with a beautiful and easy to use interface.
Custom Listing Profiles for each listing type.
Custom Fields with powerful field editor for each listing type.
Customize the listing preview box, uniquely for each listing type.
Customize the Explore page uniquely with custom facets for each listing type.
Powerful search facet editor, unique to each listing type.
TimeKit and Contact Form 7.
Shortcode generator with an easy to use interface.
Custom shortcodes included.
‘Listing Categories’ shortcode.
‘Format Text’ shortcode.
‘Icon Picker’ shortcode.
‘Listing Search Form’ shortcode.
Over 2000 icons to choose from, including Custom Theme Icons, Material Icons, Font Awesome, and Glyphicons.
Integrated with Google Maps.
v2.6.6 – 05 March 2021
– Added “Add to iCal” button in the “Upcoming dates” block
– Added an option which allows users to add new terms like tags, categories, regions directly in the add listing form if enabled. (Works with Term Multiselect only)
– Added ability to filter listings by listing type in User Dashboard > My Listings.
– Added new email notification sent to users when a promotion package ends/expires.
– Direct messages and WP Editor fields in the Add Listing form will now check for disallowed words (set in WP Admin > Settings > Discussion > Disallowed Comment Keys).
– Added client-side validation for the listing review form.
– FIX: WP All Import: Unable to use functions in the Work Hours import field for custom parsing of import data.
– FIX: Explore: Scroll position not restored on mobile when using the location filter as primary filter.
– FIX: “Title Bar” widget not displaying term names properly.
– FIX: “Form Heading” field not showing up in the Add Listing form if it doesn’t have an icon set.
– FIX: “Direct Message” button shown on user profile page even when messages are disabled.
– FIX: Missing translation strings.