Extra comes with a new set of Divi Builder modules built specifically for the needs of bloggers and online publications. These new modules can be used to build a variety of different homepage and category layouts. Now you can built a post feed to meets the needs of your unique content.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
version 4.8.1 ( updated 01-15-2021 )
– Fixed JS Error e.state is null in 3rd party modules.
– Fixed issue where alt/title text from background image could overwrite the Module’s image alt/title text.
– Fixed an issue in Builder controls where margin/padding values intended for Phone View could be saved to Tablet View if a user-specified default Phone View width was greater than the system default.
– Fixed an issue where the help video skip controls were not working.
– Fixed Title Text group in Woo Title module was not auto opening after clicking Quick Access of the title in Visual Builder.
– Fixed Quick Access was working only for the default heading level in Woo Title module.
– Added Quick Access functionality to Star rating in Shop Module.
– Fixed a case where Modules, Rows, and Sections taller than the browser viewport could fail to render controls on hover within the Visual Builder.
– Updated React version to 16.12.0.
– Fixed JS Error Cannot read property ‘isInViewportUpdater’ of null.
– Fixed builder crash on hover to section/row/module when builder setting animation is off.