Extra. The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder
Extra comes with a new set of Divi Builder modules built specifically for the needs of bloggers and online publications. These new modules can be used to build a variety of different homepage and category layouts. Now you can built a post feed to meets the needs of your unique content.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
– Fixed conflict “Use Current Page” option with “Product Category” view type in Shop Module.
– In order to increase the rating of page loading speed and to eliminate the warning from Lighthouse “Ensure text remains visible during webfont loading”, the directive font-display has been added to css [email protected] (for the Divi fonts and for Opens Sans fonts, which loading from googleapis.com).
– Fixed an issue that caused the color picker of 3rd party plugins to not be visible in some cases.
– Fixed background images from Smush CDN is not saved in the static resources.
– Fixed bug with using Fullwidth slider below theme builder global header with negative margin.
– Fixed accordion editable text on Visual Builder when Section/Row is locked.
– Introduces custom fields registration for 3rd party extensions and ability to disable context menu on these fields.
– Fixed bug with video height in slider.
– Improved UX for the Layers in Layers panel that doesn’t have respective plugin activated.
– Fixed video module can’t be played when overlay is being used and lazyload for iframe is enabled on Smush plugin.
– Disabled stripping the
shortcode on the frontend, which was added via Custom Fields by Dynamic Content feature to the content area.
– Fixed bug with video positioning inside the slider.
– Fixed full width slider editable text when module or section is set to locked.
– Fixed gallery module background parallax issue on the Front-End.
– Fixed the appearance of php-warnings when using the Contact Form module that has a layout with the hover mode enabled for Fields Letter Spacing with the same 0px value for both.
– Fixed inner width styling option for Speciality Section when used in a Product Page.
– Fixed bug with play icon color when multiple sliders are added to the page.
– Fixed bug with module gradient background applied on top of a row which has a video background set.
– Fixed an issue that caused the looping animations to be removed from elements.