Divi. The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder
Divi is powered by the Divi Builder, an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front end editor like nothing you have seen before. It will change the way you build websites forever.
Real Time Design
When you make a change to your page, everything is updated instantly right before your eyes. Design instantly!
Each element is fully customizable. Adjust fonts, colors, sizing and spacing and even apply custom CSS.
Organize With Ease
Add a new row, choose between various column types and everything fits together perfectly automatically.
46 Content Elements
Divi comes with 46 different content elements. Mix, match and build just about anything you can imagine.
Little To No Loading
The Divi Builder is insanely fast. It requires no pages refreshes and almost zero loading of any kind.
Just Click & Type
No need to open up a settings panel to add text content. Just click onto your page and start typing!
Enjoy live responsive previews and apply custom changes to specific mobile breakpoints.
Sync global items across multiple pages. Update them once and they get updated everywhere. Great for footers!
Import & Export
Save layouts to your library for later use. Import, export, share and download layouts from the web.
Jump-start your design process by using one of the 20+ pre-made layouts that ship with the builder.
Divi comes with over 20 pre-made layouts right out of the box. These beautiful layouts can be used to jump-start your new projects, allowing you to build new pages in just a matter of minutes. Load them up, swap out the content and you are good to go! They are also a great way for new customers to learn the ins and outs of the Divi Builder.
version 4.8.2 ( updated 01-28-2021 )
– Changed default filename for Layout Export as the Page Title.
– Fixed wrong options filter placement in expanded single panel content settings modal.
– Fixed builder crash with error “Cannot create property ‘content’ on string…” when dragging module or updating text module.
– Added an option on shop module’s custom css option to change the display property of the star ratings like color, font-size etc.
– Fixed fatal error in the quick configuration wizard of Schema plugin.
– Fixed Quick Actions modal being launched unintentionally when typing in focusable element.
– Fixed builder crash when CSP is enabled by WP Simple Firewall plugin (Shield Security).
– Fixed Find & Replace not replacing Button BG And Column Background.
– Fixed video module not displaying proper video dimensions when border radius for the module is changed.
– Fixed Overlay option being visible when slider layout was selected in Gallery Module.
– Fixed HubSpot Single Checkboxes custom field get Converted to radio buttons in Email Optin Module.
– Fixed image/icon position in Blurb module for mobile devices.
– Fixed TinyMCE output content to produce consistent value before it’s saved.
– Fixed shop module not respecting the pagination display option for mobile devices.
– Restored the missing “Use Background Color” option in some modules: Countdown Timer, Call To Action, Login, Email Optin, Testimonial.
– Fixed Contact Form field alignments on Front End.
– Fixed Header or Footer created from Theme Builder not working on Heroic Knowledge Base category pages.
– Fixed issue where setting toggle group fields was empty when switching to global preset mode.
– Resolved the issue where every menu’s location added via the menu module was shown as primary even if it wasn’t a primary menu.
– Fixed button transition issue when button hover properties on hover applied.
– Fixed an issue where the class names for the portfolio items were not the same for visual builder and on the frontend.
– Fixed an issue where left padding for a section was affecting the position of the divider.
– Fixed an issue with the Fullwidth menu module where background color wasn’t displaying when the section had a parallax background.
– Fixed an issue where, in some cases, mouse wheel scroll did not work inside the icon select option.
– Fixed issue where one user with same email cannot subscribe to multiple MailPoet lists.
– Fixed dot navigation appearing on archive pages if the first post on archive has it enabled.