Divi. The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder
Divi is powered by the Divi Builder, an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front end editor like nothing you have seen before. It will change the way you build websites forever.
Real Time Design
When you make a change to your page, everything is updated instantly right before your eyes. Design instantly!
Each element is fully customizable. Adjust fonts, colors, sizing and spacing and even apply custom CSS.
Organize With Ease
Add a new row, choose between various column types and everything fits together perfectly automatically.
46 Content Elements
Divi comes with 46 different content elements. Mix, match and build just about anything you can imagine.
Little To No Loading
The Divi Builder is insanely fast. It requires no pages refreshes and almost zero loading of any kind.
Just Click & Type
No need to open up a settings panel to add text content. Just click onto your page and start typing!
Enjoy live responsive previews and apply custom changes to specific mobile breakpoints.
Sync global items across multiple pages. Update them once and they get updated everywhere. Great for footers!
Import & Export
Save layouts to your library for later use. Import, export, share and download layouts from the web.
Jump-start your design process by using one of the 20+ pre-made layouts that ship with the builder.
Divi comes with over 20 pre-made layouts right out of the box. These beautiful layouts can be used to jump-start your new projects, allowing you to build new pages in just a matter of minutes. Load them up, swap out the content and you are good to go! They are also a great way for new customers to learn the ins and outs of the Divi Builder.
v4.8 ( updated 01-13-2021 )
– Implemented substantial performance improvements for the Visual Builder.
– Fixed Woo Tabs not showing custom tabs not showing on Theme builder when this product option is selected.
– Fixed ACF fields not showing up if you select the post category in the Blog module.
– Fixed a bug where the Menu module will stop working on mobile when a core builder JS function is called by a 3rd party app.
– Fixed an issue in Visual Builder where the primary navbar could become partially obstructed by a secondary navbar in a Responsive View mode.
– Fixed Current Category option of Shop module not being saved when WPML plugin is activated.
– Fixed an issue with Multiselect Bulk Edit that affected 3rd party modules.
– Fixed wrong position in grid mode with fixed position.
– Fixed an issue with the menu module where changing the menu hover color would also affect the submenu color.
– Fixed an issue with the Blurb module’s image size setting using different width property on Front End and Visual Builder.
– Fixed scroll effects not working when the Post Content module is present in a TB layout.
– Display the products of the current vendor on the vendor archive page if the Use Current Page option enabled.
– Fixed a bug with scroll to module when AJAX pagination is used on WordPress 5.6.
– Fixed issue where a nested ordered list inside an unordered list was not reflecting the styles of the unordered list.
– Fixed an issue causing the custom css for old price text to not be able to override the current price text color on shop module.
– Fixed undefined setAttibute error of TinyMCE on Classic Builder.
– Fixed PHP warning in the Blog module.
– Fixed element flicker on hover in VB if position is fixed or absolute in the click builder mode.
– Fixed incorrect posts result on Blog module when Relevanssi plugin is activated.
– Fixed Toggle module with animation visibility issue.
– Fixed Specialty Section’s Gutter Width was overriding Inner Rows Gutter Width.
– Fixed a PHP error that occurred in the Fullwidth Menu module when hover was enabled on the search icon.
– Fixed an issue when uploading custom font in theme builder would result in triggering unsaved changes message.
– Fixed an issue with Blurb module’s image (when using rounded corners setting) which was displaying with a bit of a delay on mobile devices.
– Fixed the issue when Split Test could be saved with incomplete configuration and couldn’t be disabled after that.
– Fixed a PHP warning with Woo Tabs module that may occur with some 3rd party WooCommerce plugins.
– Fixed error that appears on the console when selecting font on legacy theme customizer.
– Fixed a PHP warning that occurred on PHP 7+ after rolling back.
– Fixed an issue where MailerLite subscribers were not able to resubscribe once unsubscribed.
– Fixed First Name and Last Name saving to Sendinblue lists.
– Fixed an issue in Support Center where repeated calls could be made to our Token API if a site lacked API credentials.
– Added support for PHP 8.0 to fix deprecated warnings of required parameters after optional parameters in function/method signatures.
– Fixed an issue with the upsell module that causes the four or more column to break layout.
– Fixed an issue causing the WooCommerce view past order table on my account page to shift if hovered on the action button.
– Fixed issue with Show Top Bar option in the theme customizer that didn’t show/hide the top menu on check/uncheck.
– Fixed in mobile devices smooth scrolling not working with anchors in menu module.
– Added ability to set the font in Customizer for Japanese, Korean, Malayalam, and Chinese language.