Extra. The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder
Extra comes with a new set of Divi Builder modules built specifically for the needs of bloggers and online publications. These new modules can be used to build a variety of different homepage and category layouts. Now you can built a post feed to meets the needs of your unique content.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
version 4.8.2 ( updated 01-28-2021 )
– Changed default filename for Layout Export as the Page Title.
– Fixed wrong options filter placement in expanded single panel content settings modal.
– Fixed builder crash with error “Cannot create property ‘content’ on string…” when dragging module or updating text module.
– Added an option on shop module’s custom css option to change the display property of the star ratings like color, font-size etc.
– Fixed fatal error in the quick configuration wizard of Schema plugin.
– Fixed Quick Actions modal being launched unintentionally when typing in focusable element.
– Fixed builder crash when CSP is enabled by WP Simple Firewall plugin (Shield Security).
– Fixed Find & Replace not replacing Button BG And Column Background.
– Fixed video module not displaying proper video dimensions when border radius for the module is changed.
– Fixed Overlay option being visible when slider layout was selected in Gallery Module.
– Fixed HubSpot Single Checkboxes custom field get Converted to radio buttons in Email Optin Module.
– Fixed image/icon position in Blurb module for mobile devices.
– Fixed TinyMCE output content to produce consistent value before it’s saved.
– Fixed shop module not respecting the pagination display option for mobile devices.
– Restored the missing “Use Background Color” option in some modules: Countdown Timer, Call To Action, Login, Email Optin, Testimonial.
– Fixed Contact Form field alignments on Front End.
– Fixed Header or Footer created from Theme Builder not working on Heroic Knowledge Base category pages.
– Fixed issue where setting toggle group fields was empty when switching to global preset mode.
– Resolved the issue where every menu’s location added via the menu module was shown as primary even if it wasn’t a primary menu.
– Fixed button transition issue when button hover properties on hover applied.
– Fixed an issue where the class names for the portfolio items were not the same for visual builder and on the frontend.
– Fixed an issue where left padding for a section was affecting the position of the divider.
– Fixed an issue with the Fullwidth menu module where background color wasn’t displaying when the section had a parallax background.
– Fixed an issue where, in some cases, mouse wheel scroll did not work inside the icon select option.
– Fixed issue where one user with same email cannot subscribe to multiple MailPoet lists.