Divi. The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder
Divi is powered by the Divi Builder, an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front end editor like nothing you have seen before. It will change the way you build websites forever.
Real Time Design
When you make a change to your page, everything is updated instantly right before your eyes. Design instantly!
Each element is fully customizable. Adjust fonts, colors, sizing and spacing and even apply custom CSS.
Organize With Ease
Add a new row, choose between various column types and everything fits together perfectly automatically.
46 Content Elements
Divi comes with 46 different content elements. Mix, match and build just about anything you can imagine.
Little To No Loading
The Divi Builder is insanely fast. It requires no pages refreshes and almost zero loading of any kind.
Just Click & Type
No need to open up a settings panel to add text content. Just click onto your page and start typing!
Enjoy live responsive previews and apply custom changes to specific mobile breakpoints.
Sync global items across multiple pages. Update them once and they get updated everywhere. Great for footers!
Import & Export
Save layouts to your library for later use. Import, export, share and download layouts from the web.
Jump-start your design process by using one of the 20+ pre-made layouts that ship with the builder.
Divi comes with over 20 pre-made layouts right out of the box. These beautiful layouts can be used to jump-start your new projects, allowing you to build new pages in just a matter of minutes. Load them up, swap out the content and you are good to go! They are also a great way for new customers to learn the ins and outs of the Divi Builder.
v4.7.3 ( updated 11-19-2020 ) –
v4.7.2 ( updated 11-18-2020 )
– Fixed an issue in Responsive View Modes where tooltips could be positioned incorrectly after scrolling to the top of the page.
– Fixed issue where select gradient color start and end buttons don’t work on background options.
– Fixed an issue in Visual Builder’s responsive views where the right-click menu positioned would not adjust to match page scroll.
– Fixed an issue where the wrong icon would be displayed in some cases with RTL.
– Fixed custom fields not populated after adding a new account in Email Optin module.
– Fixed sticky not working in global modules.
– Fixed an issue where modifying dimensions in Responsive Views would reset to the Desktop View mode.
– Fixed the incorrect Custom Fields options order.
– Fixed a typo in a legacy slider code.
– Fixed ActiveCampaign general fields not shown in the custom field option.