Astra is fast, fully customizable & beautiful theme suitable for blog, personal portfolio, business website and WooCommerce storefront. It is very lightweight (less than 50KB on frontend) and offers unparalleled speed. Built with SEO in mind, Astra comes with Schema.org code integrated so search engines will love your site. It offers special features and templates so it works perfectly with all page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, SiteOrigin, Divi, etc. Some of the other features: # WooCommerce Ready # Responsive # RTL & Translation Ready # Extendible with premium addons # Regularly updated # Designed, Developed, Maintained & Supported by Brainstorm Force. Looking for a perfect base theme? Look no further. Astra is fast, fully customizable and WooCommerce ready theme that you can use for building any kind of website!
Everything you need to build a stunning website faster than ever before!
Load in just half seconds!
Astra is built for speed and fully optimized for performance. Being the most lightweight theme, it loads in less than 0.5 seconds!
Less than 50 KB
Astra requires less than 50KB of resources as compared to 100s required by the other WordPress themes.
Astra uses default WordPress data and follows the best coding standards to make sure that every piece of code is optimized.
Powerful Design Options
Use layouts to manage the layout of the website container such as the headers, blogs, single pages, posts, etc.
Use the transparent header that sets a transparent header background and pulls the page up, merging both of them.
With this, you can customize and adjust header breakpoints, set a different logo, menu styles, colors, etc. for a mobile device.
Create beautiful templates with your favorite page builder or drop in a shortcode to include a layout within a mega menu on your website.
With Astra, you can create page specific sidebars that can override the settings and customizations of the default sidebar on your website.
Header and Footer Options
Astra comes with several inbuilt header and footer options that can be extended further with the Astra Pro addon.
This is a header that sticks on top of the page even when the user scrolls. It allows quick access to the menu from any part of the page.
You can add custom page headers and set display rules to show them up on specific pages and posts of your website.
Colors & Typography
You can set colors and fonts that integrate well with your brand, and easily manage the colors and typography of the entire website.
Astra is completely WooCommerce ready and helps you build and design your store through the customizer itself. You can build a fast and attractive store today!
Astra lets you display your primary content in a boxed layout to distinguish it from the other content seen on the page.
You can insert specific margins on the edges of the content to give it a padded look. Astra’s padded layout lets you do this easily.
The Spacing Addon of Astra allows you to manage the margins and paddings around all the elements and overrides the default space settings.
Astra comes with a default full width layout that lets you use the entire width of the primary content on your website.
Astra gives you an option to choose the fluid layout that lets you stretch the entire website till the ends of the screen.
Astra gives you a default container, called the primary container with its own specific layout and settings within the customizer itself.
– Improvement: Redesigned the entire customizer UI for better user experience. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/revamped-astra-customizer/ )
– Improvement: Added design options for Builder – Toggle Menu in Transparent header.
– Improvement: Optimized dynamic CSS functionality to reduce unwanted CSS on the page.
– Improvement: Overall HTML Structure improvement which includes removing blank spaces and removing unwanted HTML Tags.
– Improvement: Optimized customizer by removing PHP controls.
– Improvement: Optimized the SVG icons.
– Improvement: Builder – Transparent Header – Placeholder Text and Color options for Search.
– Improvement: Builder – Social Icons – Ability to add an extra Phone and Contact icons.
– Improvement: Builder – Social Icons – Added ability to select icon from an Icon Picker for individual social elements
– Improvement: Builder – Social Icons – Added a color option for labels of social icons.
– Improvement: Builder – Off-Canvas – Added an option to manage spacing between inner elements of the Off-Canvas.
– Improvement: Added new Page meta options for Above, Below and Mobile header.
– Fix: Footer vertical alignment option not not working.
– Fix: Above Footer & Below Footer showing up an unwanted border in the customizer preview.
– Fix: Updated Learn More Links on Astra Options page for Nav Menu & Easy Digital Downloads addon.
– Fix: Overflowing content not wrapping as per grid layout on responsive device for Header Footer builder layout.
– Fix: Builder – Transparent Header – Social icon, label custom color & official color not working.
– Fix: Builder – Transparent Header – Menu & Submenu style applying to Off-Canvas Menu.
– Fix: Block Cover align full CSS compatibility in Block editor with sidebar.
– Fix: Color picker icon not visible on hover.
– Fix: Font size not reverted back to the initial size when the value is deleted.
– Fix: Menu active link style not working when sub-menu item is active.
– Fix: Menu line height not being applied in frontend.
– Fix: Global Button Border and Typography controls are not working in the customizer preview.
– Fix: Breadcrumb position misalignment issue for inside header option.
– Fix: Search box misaligned in Dropdown option for Off-Canvas in Mobile.
– Fix: Submenu divider option adding heavy border around menu items on responsive devices.
– Fix: JS console error with Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks plugin.
– Fix: Console error in customizer due to third party plugin dependency.
– Fix: Menu font size not working with old Header.
– Fix: Transparent Header – Menu link, background and hover colors not working for old header.
– Fix: Builder – Menu – Submenu container get hides when hover in between Top Offset spacing.