Wyzi Service Business Finder WordPress Theme is an advanced Social Business & Service Multi-Store Directory Theme, which targets to build a website that overcomes the gap between Businesses and Customers. You can have Listing Owner ( Service or Business Owner ) and Clients. Listing Owners have Dashboard to manage their Listings from. Admin can also create unlimited number of Listings and manage them all from Backend. Business Owner can be a Company or a Manual Worker or a Doctor, and Clients can buy Products or book a Service from Business Owner.
Each Business / Service Owner can have a Business Wall and post Business Statuses, share their News, Updates, Images & Videos, manage Booking Calendar, manage Appointments, plus sell Products & Post Job Vacancies. Business Owners have their own frontend profile. Customers can Like & Comment on Business Owners Statuses for direct interactivity between Businesses & Clients.
Booking is a powerful feature in Wyzi, where each Listing owner can have his own Calendar for each of his Listings, setting time spans, appointments spaces, custom fields, prodcuts linking for customers to pay and much more. Appointments requests can be accepted or rejected from owner Dashboard. Customers can also view their upcoming booking appointments from their User Dashboard.
1) Businesses can Sell Products and Admin gets commission in multi-WooCommerce Stores. All payments will go to Admin and then he can pay Businesses through PayPal or Bank Accounts Transfers. Products are submitted to Admin for Approval. Commission can be Global or on a Product Basis.
2) Subscription Packages can be created by Admin for Business / Services Owners to choose from, using Paid Memberships Pro plugin. You will be able to choose one of the following Payment Gateways : Pay By Check, Stripe, Paypal, Authorize.net, Braintree, 2checkout or Cybersource.
3) Businesses will pay Admin on Business Creation or on publishing Offers (Ads) through points that can be bought from Shop. Fully Compatible with WooCommerce to receive payments through PayPal, Stripe or any desired payment gateway.
4) Admin can create unlimited Businesses and when Business owner wants to control his business, he can Claim business and pay Admin.
– New Feature – Add ability for admin to choose maximum number of categories a subscription level can have
– Enhance – Signing up at rating tab should redirect one to rating tab
– Enhance – Mobile Home Page is not working on cache activation
– Enhance – Make Category Slider Parent Clickable in case Admin is not using Child Categories
– Enhance – Update Location Query which speeds up Admin dashboard a lot and stop its duplicate query that used to query all locations at once
– Enhance – Cached wyz_remove_products function results using transient to lower number of repetitive queries to once per 24 hours, yet the cached results are deleted once a woo-commerce product is updated or created.
– Enhance – Sold by on The Order confirmation page, linked now to Business name instead of vendor name according too Sold By Option
– Enhance – Add specific ID for Custom Fields of Business Fields for later use
– Enhance – Remove Add new in case of a client, as clients do not add anything in User Dashboard Style 2
– Enhance – Front End Location Drop Down list Optimised for long queries for speed purposes
– Enhance – change all booked_update_timeslots hooks
– Enhance – include custom css in user dashboard
– Enhance – Allow for a business to select no location in backend
– Enhance – Remove advanced meta search from backend business search to speed up backend search
– Enhance – Include google fonts in user dashboard
– Fix – google login error
– Fix – Design of membership level submission for in user dashboard is broken
– Fix – Manual appointments js error
– Fix – font-awesome overridden by font awesome 5
– Fix – Booking appointment checkbox still shows even after disabling booking appointments
– Fix – Fix Upon updating Business if a field left empty was not updating empty
– Fix – fixed disappearing WordPress Dashboard on Wyzi Options page in WordPress Backend
– Fix – User Dashboard Style 1 Favourite tab disappeared for clients in case of subscription is ON
– Fix – Small JS error fix upon rating a business in new PHP Strict version
– Fix – Turning Booking off from Toolkit settings did not remove Appointments for clients, now fixed
– Fix – Bookable products option that did not take effect in Frontend user submission of Product
– Fix – Remove myavatar variable from pm.js in Internal messaging system that caused sometimes Send Quote not available
– Fix – Specifying Typography options in wyzi options affected Wp Admin Bar, now fixed by excluding Admin Classes
– Fix – When a business of approved bug email was not sent is fixed
– Fix – Hide orders tab option that did not hide shop tab in User Dashboard Style 1
– Fix – View Offer in user Dashboard where it was still pointing to offers Archives instead of single business offer tab