Extra. The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder
Extra comes with a new set of Divi Builder modules built specifically for the needs of bloggers and online publications. These new modules can be used to build a variety of different homepage and category layouts. Now you can built a post feed to meets the needs of your unique content.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
v4.6.2 ( updated 09-17-2020 )
– Fixed incorrect sticky state in the section with a video module.
– Fixed sticky element that doesn’t correctly exits sticky state because fixed header transition is completed after document height props are updated.
– Fixed inconsistent row alignment output in frontend and visual builder when custom margin is used.
– Removed unnecessary overflow hidden for rows with 4+ columns.
– Revived background overlay and text overlay colors on hover state for post slider.
– Enabled sorting in the Store module on the frontend.
– Fixed incorrect module width on sticky state when sticky margin is set and width is auto.
– Fixed inability to drag and drop image to media library that is opened on gallery module’s images field.
– Fixed unwanted padding change when specialty row enters sticky state.
– Fixed issue when changing the scale of the Button module.
– Fixed sticky style not implemented if module is sticky module inside sticky module.
– Fixed issue with links not working inside of the mobile menus.
– Fixed a case where Divi page would cause an error when loaded inside an iframe hosted on a different domain.