Divi. The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder
Divi is powered by the Divi Builder, an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front end editor like nothing you have seen before. It will change the way you build websites forever.
Real Time Design
When you make a change to your page, everything is updated instantly right before your eyes. Design instantly!
Each element is fully customizable. Adjust fonts, colors, sizing and spacing and even apply custom CSS.
Organize With Ease
Add a new row, choose between various column types and everything fits together perfectly automatically.
46 Content Elements
Divi comes with 46 different content elements. Mix, match and build just about anything you can imagine.
Little To No Loading
The Divi Builder is insanely fast. It requires no pages refreshes and almost zero loading of any kind.
Just Click & Type
No need to open up a settings panel to add text content. Just click onto your page and start typing!
Enjoy live responsive previews and apply custom changes to specific mobile breakpoints.
Sync global items across multiple pages. Update them once and they get updated everywhere. Great for footers!
Import & Export
Save layouts to your library for later use. Import, export, share and download layouts from the web.
Jump-start your design process by using one of the 20+ pre-made layouts that ship with the builder.
Divi comes with over 20 pre-made layouts right out of the box. These beautiful layouts can be used to jump-start your new projects, allowing you to build new pages in just a matter of minutes. Load them up, swap out the content and you are good to go! They are also a great way for new customers to learn the ins and outs of the Divi Builder.
– Fixed missing backward compatibility function to handle Gutenberg data for block editor.
– Hide block inserter button when Divi Layout is not activated yet.
– Fixed responsive custom border styles not being applied to the module preview.
– Fixed extra space being added in the end of the page whenever a Divider is used.
– Normalized the height of video sliders.
– Fixed the issue where it was impossible update a preset with current styles for columns.
– Fixed error when using the portfolio module as homepage.
– Fixed premade Layouts loading from the Divi Library in Safari and Edge.
– Fixed issue with the rendering of full-width sliders which was causing wrong size calculations when navigating through the slides.