Reco is a theme excellent for magazines, blog, digital freebies, mockups and others. It is super light and was made with multiple techniques to achieve excellent Scores on Google, also we keep in mind the code quality and SEO. It is easy to use and customize. Includes 9 customs widgets and a powerful theme options panel to make easier the administration.
Super Light and modern design.
Translation ready (English, Spanish, Turkish and French included).
Minified and Optimized code.
ACF Pro bundled (save $29).
RTL included (Feedback appreciated).
Built with SCSS and pre-compiled with Prepos 6 (Windows and Mac compatible).
New: dedicated advertising section (below header, before and after post content, custom advertise to place anywhere).
New: advertising section between grid posts. demo here
New: Menu with icons
New: Sticky sidebar for Posts
New: Lazy Load for Lists (home pages, archives, categories, etc).
New: Lazy Load for post content.
New: Lazy Load for embed (iframes like Youtube/Vimeo/Soundcloud).
HTML5 & CSS3 ready.
3 Single post dispositions
Fullwidth: cover for large images, see here.
Standard: image inside the article, see here.
No sidebar: see here
No Sidebar Style for Post and Pages see here.
Custom Tag page, see here.
Custom Author page, see here.
Custom 404 Page see here.
Video Support (Vimeo, Youtube, etc).
Retina Display Ready.
Font Awesome icons.
Works on Android, Ipad and Iphone.
– Fixed: Counter error amount on pages that not are Home or Front Pages.
– Fixed: Error on RTL submenu (lvl 3).
– Fixed: Sticky logo not displayed when upload an image.
– Fixed: Wizard redirection on some server configuration.
– Fixed: Aligncenter not applied on embeds where aspect radio is disabled.
– Fixed: Gutenberg Styles not applied on Backend in WP 5.4
– Improved: Header mobile height for those customers who are using background color for header container.
– Improved: H1 on Search Pages.
– Improved: H1 on Archives pages (category, tags and author).
– Improved: Counter text template part.
– Improved: Input fields font sizes to (16px), this will disable Auto Zoom In on IOS mobile devices.
– Improved: Open Graph title for Home Page.
– Removed: Instagram Widget (API was deprecated) also added a new guide how to add a Instagram Gallery.
– Removed: Unused Webfonts to make the theme lighter.
– Added: New option to display search term instead of counter on Search Page “SEO Boost” (theme options -> blog -> archives).
– Added: New option to display Category description instead of counter “SEO Boost” (theme options -> blog -> archives).
– Added: New option “ADS between X paragraph” on Theme options -> advertising -> single post.