Extra. The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder
Extra comes with a new set of Divi Builder modules built specifically for the needs of bloggers and online publications. These new modules can be used to build a variety of different homepage and category layouts. Now you can built a post feed to meets the needs of your unique content.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
v4.7.5 ( updated 12-09-2020 )
– Fixed Email module button looks incorrect in 1/6 and 1/5 columns layout.
– Fixed email optin module’s extra space above form when no title or description exists.
– Fixed anchor link doesn’t work on default Divi menu after WordPress 5.6 released.
– Fixed Slider module controls when opacity or Sepia filter is enabled.
– Fixed locked section’s Paste Row issue.
– Submit email opt-in form when users hit enter.
– Fixed reCAPTCHA account selecting in Settings Modal.
– Fixed section divider changes position on mobile and tablet in the option.
– Fixed Fullwidth Slider image position when lazy loading image is enabled.
– Fixed unwanted h2 font-size change on posts within the Builder content on mobile screens.
– Fixed center text alignment of blurb module when image/icon placement is set to left and content is not enough.
– Fixed Post Navigation Module link arrow custom CSS that was affecting the label too.
– Fixed hash anchor to tab for woo tabs module.
– Fixed mobile menu background color in VB.
– Fixed blurb module strange right padding with RTL languages.
– Fixed blog module excerpt for languages that don’t have space between words.
– Fixed PHP 8 libxml_disable_entity_loader deprecation warning by adding conditional statement to run the method only on PHP 7.4 and below.
– Fixed preload key requests for modules.ttf.