Extra. The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder
Extra comes with a new set of Divi Builder modules built specifically for the needs of bloggers and online publications. These new modules can be used to build a variety of different homepage and category layouts. Now you can built a post feed to meets the needs of your unique content.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
– Fixed issue when changing the colors of the Circle Counter in different responsive view contexts.
– Fixed the issue when module settings were not saved in some cases.
– Fixed uncaught addEventListener error when hover over Divi Layout Block and it’s not activated yet.
– Updated Divi Layout placeholder button class names and fixed deprecated properties and methods warnings.
– Restricted the Divi Presets functional for non admin users.
– Theme Builder will now disable some filters (like Blur) on hover to match Visual Builder behavior.
– Fixed the issue when any Custom CSS settings assigned through a module preset were not displayed in Visual Builder.
– Fixed an issue where the body text style overwrote the company text style when a company link was set.
– Increased reCAPTHA badge z-index to ensure it’s always on top.
– Fixed broken Divi Layout block preview and styles when Gutenberg preview device is on tablet or mobile type.
– Hides actions control on the builder metabox.
– Handles deprecated function wp_make_content_images_responsive() on rendering layout.
– Improved embedded video performance by caching the result.
– Fixed undefined text on new editable block element on 3rd party extensions.
– Fixed PHP 7.4+ deprecated passing parameters to join() (implode() alias) in reverse order.
– Updated the Support Center to verify the WP Debug Log setting points to a file (not a directory) before attempting to load its recent entries.