Divi. The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder
Divi is powered by the Divi Builder, an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front end editor like nothing you have seen before. It will change the way you build websites forever.
Real Time Design
When you make a change to your page, everything is updated instantly right before your eyes. Design instantly!
Each element is fully customizable. Adjust fonts, colors, sizing and spacing and even apply custom CSS.
Organize With Ease
Add a new row, choose between various column types and everything fits together perfectly automatically.
46 Content Elements
Divi comes with 46 different content elements. Mix, match and build just about anything you can imagine.
Little To No Loading
The Divi Builder is insanely fast. It requires no pages refreshes and almost zero loading of any kind.
Just Click & Type
No need to open up a settings panel to add text content. Just click onto your page and start typing!
Enjoy live responsive previews and apply custom changes to specific mobile breakpoints.
Sync global items across multiple pages. Update them once and they get updated everywhere. Great for footers!
Import & Export
Save layouts to your library for later use. Import, export, share and download layouts from the web.
Jump-start your design process by using one of the 20+ pre-made layouts that ship with the builder.
Divi comes with over 20 pre-made layouts right out of the box. These beautiful layouts can be used to jump-start your new projects, allowing you to build new pages in just a matter of minutes. Load them up, swap out the content and you are good to go! They are also a great way for new customers to learn the ins and outs of the Divi Builder.
– Fixed issue when changing the colors of the Circle Counter in different responsive view contexts.
– Fixed the issue when module settings were not saved in some cases.
– Fixed uncaught addEventListener error when hover over Divi Layout Block and it’s not activated yet.
– Updated Divi Layout placeholder button class names and fixed deprecated properties and methods warnings.
– Restricted the Divi Presets functional for non admin users.
– Theme Builder will now disable some filters (like Blur) on hover to match Visual Builder behavior.
– Fixed the issue when any Custom CSS settings assigned through a module preset were not displayed in Visual Builder.
– Fixed an issue where the body text style overwrote the company text style when a company link was set.
– Increased reCAPTHA badge z-index to ensure it’s always on top.
– Fixed broken Divi Layout block preview and styles when Gutenberg preview device is on tablet or mobile type.
– Hides actions control on the builder metabox.
– Handles deprecated function wp_make_content_images_responsive() on rendering layout.
– Improved embedded video performance by caching the result.
– Fixed undefined text on new editable block element on 3rd party extensions.
– Fixed PHP 7.4+ deprecated passing parameters to join() (implode() alias) in reverse order.
– Updated the Support Center to verify the WP Debug Log setting points to a file (not a directory) before attempting to load its recent entries.